Guard Dog & Tsukikage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a combination of the series Guard Dog, and Tsukikage. Shared by: ZHzero and ZHDarigan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Work

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Empty
PostSubject: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Tis me, Gloweh (a.k.a RocketMeowth)! I don't really have any GD fan art, nor do I think I will make any. However, since we're allowed to put up our own art I thought, why not? So here is my stuff, I hope you enjoy them. I'll put more up when I feel like it. xD

What I Look Like
Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Gloweh_ID_by_RocketMeowth - the 52 earring is normally off. Oh, and that's a Pong tie (in case you were wondering)

My Comic - Fur and Feathers
I too am making a comic, though I will not post it online. My goal in life is to get it published and made into a real comic book. My characters have gone through many changes and are all species I've made up.

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! FUr_and_Feathers_New_Cover_by_RocketMeowth
Kail the Furreather - red one
Azsure the Huskoon - blue one
Oprey the ??? (still need to think up a species name) - cat with three tails. xD (I like multiple tails, sue me)
Ketz the ??? (same as Oprey) - on the rock
Jean the Trinoision - dragon looking thing in back

Cat Characters

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Missing_You_by_RocketMeowth - Blitzpaw crying while his dead parents look down on him (not going into detail of his past)
Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Redsayer_by_RocketMeowth - blah. xD

Freaking WOLVES. xD

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Stork_Flight_by_RocketMeowth - Stork (c) to me and Alari (c) - Stork doesn't actually have ear wings. It's just a joke between me and tribbs. His ears are white though. xD

=^^= Nya
Back to top Go down
RocketMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Crap... I hadn't noticed I wasn't logged in when making this topic... dang it all.. *sigh*

This post is reserved for updates. Since well, I can't actually modify the post above when signed in, now can I? Hehe.

=^^= Nya
Back to top Go down
SockWolf

SockWolf

PostSubject: Re: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am

Wow, amazing artwork! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sock-wolf.deviantart.com
Jazz4521

Jazz4521

PostSubject: Re: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 am

COOOLNESSS!!!!!! 8U me want to find out where i can see more!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Working on it...........
RocketMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

lol. If anyone wants to see all my artwork, I have a DA account with the same name I have here (and everywhere else). RocketMeowth! xDD

Here are a few more latest pics. The first three made as posters for a friends comic:

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Gloweh_Poster___OBEY_by_RocketMeowth

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Gloweh_Poster___EXCELLENT_by_RocketMeowth

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Gloweh_Poster___SPOON_by_RocketMeowth

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! BlitzpawXFallingpaw_by_RocketMeowth

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Sosho_ref_Sheet_by_RocketMeowth - meet Sosho! He's a character from my comic, and he is copyrighted to me. SO NO TAKEY MY SOSHO! xD

=^^= Nya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!   Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Artwork of all kinds. EVEN DOODLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guard Dog & Tsukikage :: ART-
Jump to: