Guard Dog & Tsukikage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a combination of the series Guard Dog, and Tsukikage. Shared by: ZHzero and ZHDarigan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guard Dog FanCharacterness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dindella

Dindella

Guard Dog FanCharacterness Empty
PostSubject: Guard Dog FanCharacterness   Guard Dog FanCharacterness EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Yeeaaahh.. . . :3 I figure we can post images of fancharacters here. lolz.

This is my current FanCharacter:

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/265/c/f/Shadow_the_Shadowless_by_PrincessDindella.jpg

Shadow is forever innocent (a young child) if she takes a human-like form (which she learned how to do somehow from watching Zero transform). . . she is a sheep dog and wolf cross-breed who's grandmother (Sacchimi) could see the future. She told Shadow that she had to repay the one who spilt the blood and being a kind, innocent, and niave puppy she took the statement in a different way than most would. Zero killed Shadow's mother and now Shadow stalks him, watching over him to make sure he's always safe.

Shadow has what's called a "Shadow Eye" that enables her to manipulate shadows and light. The most she knows how to do, however, is make her own shadow disappear. . . her mother died before she had a chance to teach Shadow how to use it.

Yes, the Shadow Eye's marking seems a little random, but I used a made-up symbol of Dragon Lang' (my made up version, not from that stupid book) that means "Shadow," however where the eye is would be a straight line in that symbol. By changing the line where her eye is to the shape of an eye the meaning went from "Shadow" to "Shadow Changer." That's why her Shadow Eye marking is placed where it is.

Her Shadow Eye (on the left side) is black on medium black, but her other eye is gold. Her fur is mainly black with white markings.
Back to top Go down
Huytemen

Huytemen

Guard Dog FanCharacterness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dog FanCharacterness   Guard Dog FanCharacterness EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 pm

sounds and looks pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://huytemen.deviantart.com/

Guard Dog FanCharacterness
Page 1 of 1